Would someone be so kind?

Derek Bump list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Wed Jun 6 23:03:26 EDT 2007

I did, but that archive contains the Classic version of Revolution, not
the OS X version.

All in all it doesn't matter.  It turns out that Revolution 2.6.1 is NOT
compatible with Mac OS X 10.0.  My information that it was came from the
listing on VersionTracker.com, but it must have been an error.

Thank you to everyone who did help me out.  I'll just wait a few more
months and see if I can continue the upgrade then.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software

Compress photos easily with JPEGCompress
www.dreamscapesoftware.com