OT: Open Source (was Don't you just wish Rev would do this?)

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Wed Jun 6 17:01:01 EDT 2007

Wasn't HyperCard "semi-open-source" way back because of XCMDs and XFCN?... A
tool like CompilIt made it easier for non-C coders to develop an extension
for HC for their own purpose.  I don't think Rev has that facility that same
way, but couldn't Rev become "semi-open-source" by providing a tool like
CompilIt, fully documented and supported with an easy path designed to bring
cool and widely used X-things into the IDE  ... Jim

--

HiringSmart Canada is a successful international end-to-end human resource
support business
> providing science-based assessments and productivity tools to multi-branch
> businesses
> where each branch, without the help of an HR professional, attracts, hires and
> engages THE RIGHT PEOPLE.

We Help You Attract, Hire and Keep the Right People.
www.TalentSeeker.ca   www.HiringSmart.ca   www.KeepingTheBest.ca

HiringSmart Canada
23 Shoal Cove Road, Seabright, Nova Scotia, Canada.  B3Z 3A9
Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139