Don't you just wish Rev would do this?

Randy Will randyw at uwm.edu
Wed Jun 6 14:51:44 EDT 2007

The really terrible part of this is that the common interfaces that we know and love aren't all that usable.  There are substantially better (or should I say "well founded and researched") methods of interfacing, but they require a learning curve due to insimilarity with what we know already know.  Said learning curve removes any benefit, leaving us back with "what I already use is the best solution for me".