invalid database type :(

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Jun 5 12:54:49 EDT 2007

Hello, I am sorry, but I can't solve the often seen dberror: "invalid
database type" with my 2.8.1 XP app with sqlite. I have read the archives,
but couldn't adapt a solution to my case, though it must be a stupid
standard setting. Can someone shed some light on that? Starting the Win
standalone, connecting the database with:

put revdb_connect("sqlite",gPathDB & "lex.db",,,,) into gConID

I get the dberror: "invalid database type".

When not checking "database support" in standalone settings and not using
"revSetDatabaseDriverPath" the revdb_connect works fine in IDE but not in
standalone.

When checking "database support" in standalone settings, selecting "sqlite"
and using revSetDatabaseDriverPath "/Externals/" doesn't works in IDE nore
in standalone.

When checking "database support" in standalone settings, selecting "sqlite"
and using revSetDatabaseDriverPath "/Externals/database_drivers/" doesn't
works in IDE nore in standalone.

Should revSetDatabaseDriverPath point to revdb.dll or to dbsqlite.dll ?

How to make the settings that it works in IDE and standalone?

Thanks for any help

Tiemo