Creating standalone with db-drivers for MacOSX crashes on Win

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Jun 5 09:51:55 EDT 2007

Hello,

Developing on Win with 2.8.1 I have a stack using SQLite (what is integrated
in rev since 2.8.1). Building the standalone for Win runs smooth. It copies
all 6 DLLs for DBs into the standalone Externals\db_drivers folder. Building
the standalone for Mac OSX Rev crashes after copying the third DB driver
(dbpostgresql.bundle). It looks, like rev doesn't finds the Mac driver for
SQLite. Because I don't know the structure and mechanism, from where it
takes the Mac drivers, I don't know where to look for. The Win db drivers
are all in the externals folder in my installations directory. But  the Mac
driver?

Thanks for sharing

Tiemo