decoding "quoted-printable"

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Tue Jun 5 07:49:58 EDT 2007

Just read a little more - you might also try this at the very start
of the function:

replace "=" & numToChar(10) & numToChar(13) with empty in pStr

That sequence (I think) is the qp "soft line break" which is part of
the encoding (which specifies no lines longer than 76 chars in the
encoded data), not part of the original, un-encoded text.

best of luck!

Mark