Mac UB standalones and OS versions

Jeff Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Mon Jun 4 14:15:31 EDT 2007

Jacqueline,

Thanks for pushing this up, its a nasty one for me. i really would
rather not have three apps for the mac with an os9, ox 10.1-2 and a
10.3-4. this would just confuse folks. really want to have and intel
ub since education stuff stick around and i expect by 10.6 intels
will not be able to run non intel apps.

we found a few quirks in win98 testing that using 2.6.1worked around
well so we now have two windows apps...

have not heard yet if the replication is stopped or not. it was
tricky since the first pressing goes with a kids book and the books
are printed in china already and just waiting the cds to go in...

cheers,

jeff

Jeffrey Reynolds

On Jun 4, 2007, at 10:00 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com