Quartam PDF Library

-= JB =- sundown at nwrain.net
Sun Jun 3 20:16:06 EDT 2007

Hi Jan,

I just looked at the info and samples related to
your Quartam PDF Library.  It looks good but I
have a few questions.

1.  It mentioned something about not all of the
fonts are supported yet.  I need to be able to
print anything that can be typed.  I need color,
styles and fonts to print as seen.  I also want
to have an full justification option & it sounds
like you have provided it.

2.  I want to be able to print text and graphics
anywhere at anytime during the printing.  That
means I want to be able to print text on graphics,
text on text, graphics on graphics and graphics
on text.

3.  It mentioned I can select a custom paper
size.  Are there any limitations on the size.  If
I want to select a size of 48" x 140" could I do
it.  Not that I want to I am just wondering.

4.  I assume there are no royalties involved.
It looks like you have a special of $99.  You
said it was an introductory offer.  Is that a full
version and how much are upgrades if I buy
it.  How long will the $99 offer be going for.

thanks,
-=>JB<=-