Revolution - Graphing

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sun Jun 3 02:24:02 EDT 2007

Sounds as if we need to have some graphics routines written in other
languages that may be called from Rev. This is something that is
going to eventually interest me very much. I'm assuming at this point
that we can create the so called "black box" routines in just about
any language, compile them, provide an interface and then include
them and call them from Rev. Am I all wet? Are there language
limitations?

TIA,

Joe Wilkins