Mac UB standalones and OS versions

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sun Jun 3 01:02:09 EDT 2007

Shari, I agree, but I had a Mac Mini a year or so ago and Apple
continued to provide free updates for it all the way to - I think it
was 2.9, but may have been 2.8. because I stopped using it about a
month ago when I got my new MacIntel. I kind of wondered myself at
the length of the automatic updates I got for the Mini.

Joe Wilkins