XCMD/XFCN on Rev 2.6.1 Classic

Brian Yennie yennieb at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 21:46:05 EDT 2007

Hopefully I'm not just confusing the issue, but weren't "Type 2"
externals simply ones that used the special callbacks added in HC 2.0
(for example the external window interface)? Otherwise they were
identical IIRC, it's just a matter of which callbacks you could use.

If this were the problem, wouldn't they have failed with Rev 1.0 /
1.1 as well?

Question for Ben - have you tried any of the other XCMDs to see if
all of them fail, or just the one?