[ANN] BvG Docu gets an add-on AAG WebNotes

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Jul 31 13:52:42 EDT 2007

Uh... I don't know... that is BvG coding, maybe he can hop in and help...
A quick check showed that there's a custom property named "docPath" in the
substack called "docsLib". You may need to change that to reflect the actual
location of your documentation. Mine is pointing to the same place as you
but I happen to have that folder.

Andre