revBrowser : Problems with PDFs when Acrobat's Pdfviewer plugin is installed

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Jul 31 11:58:55 EDT 2007

Friends,
On hinduismtoday.com/digital we distribute an application that allows users
to the the Hinduism Today Digital Magazine online. The magazine is PDF
based. We launch the PDFs using the default PDF viewing application usually
Preview.app or Adobe Reader. Just call the PDF with Launch, this will solve
this problems.

Yes, this will launch an external application to open a PDF file but users
are used to that with PDFs and it beats dealing with plugins crashing
webkit.

Andre