Voyager Multimedia

jcwall at jaguar1.usouthal.edu jcwall at jaguar1.usouthal.edu
Tue Jul 31 09:15:43 EDT 2007

I am also a great admirer of what Voyager did with HyperCard.  How many of you saw their "A hard Day's Night" stack?  Black
and white and beautiful.

I have the documentation for the Toolkit product they put out.  This lists the address as 888 Seventh Avebue, New York NY
10106
   Phone (212) 753 7100

However, the copyright notice indicates a 1992 date.  They list twp programmers: Brock LaPorte and Colin Holgate.

I am almost certain that one of the programers from Voyager was on one of these lists, but maybe that was Metacard or Oracle
Media Objects.

hth

Jim

James C. Wall, PhD