date format - long system date with

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Jul 29 16:22:39 EDT 2007

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 13:47:28 -0400, william humphrey wrote:

> That's sure extensive. Thanks. And you are answering my question also --
> there is no RunRev way of saying that the days of the month and the months
> must be two digits as in a MySQL formatted date?
> This code snippet (your example ) is the kind of thing that should be in a
> searchable repository like the one google made or included as part of
> RunRev.

Actually this paritcular snippet is in the (anemic) Code Kitchen on my
web site
(http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/codekitchen.htm) and
also available to those using Scripter's Scrapbook
(http://www.flexiblelearning.com/ssbk.htm) as a published entry that
can be retrieved and downloaded to their own copy of Scripter's
Scrapbook.

But barring that, you're right - you can't "google" it. I know there
are a couple of people working on something like this, though...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/