ANN - The Tree Manager libIMEDTreeManager version 1.2

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 27 14:25:00 EDT 2007

I downloaded, and got the message 'problem opening this stack' when opening
from within Rev, and it doesn't offer the choice of Rev86 as an option to use
when opening, if you right click.  Usually this means that its not compatible
with 2.6.1. Well, that's always been the problem.  Pity, because I could use
this functionality and would be happy to buy it.

Yes, we will have to wait for 2.9.  But I have to admit to finding this
waiting for 2.9 increasingly troubling.  I know Rev has limited means, and I
know they've hired a new and wonderful fellow to get it done...and that's
great.

My own personal deadline however is this calendar year.  If its not at least
in beta by Jan 1, I can't see it being possible to stay.  There have to be
some kind of limits to this stuff, however arbitrary.  It may not be fair,
but we have our lives to get on with too.

Peter