[OT] Funny folk joining Yahoo Groups

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 09:21:14 EDT 2007

I haven't administered any Yahoo Groups, so I don't know if these
options are available over there, but in Google Groups you can set new
members to have their posts moderated so that they can't pull that
kind of crap.  I administer a bunch of Google Groups.  While we
occasionally have somebody try to pull such a stunt, it's very few and
far between - maybe because the messages never actually get past the
moderators to get posted.

Again, I don't know if Yahoo Groups has similar features.
   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."