HTTP PUT and DELETE

Dave Cragg dave.cragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Tue Jul 24 06:47:20 EDT 2007

On 24 Jul 2007, at 09:27, Mark Smith wrote:
> Thanks, Dave. This is just a little project for it's own sake, so I
> don't mind doing some testing:)
>
> Would I use this syntax, having first called
> libUrlSetCustomHttpHeaders (necessary for s3, anyway),:

Be careful about using libUrlSetCustomHttpHeaders. Are you sure this
is what you need? If you are just setting some particular headers and
not the request line itself, then you should just set the httpHeaders.

> "put someData into URL (someUrl)" and "delete URL (someUrl)?

That should be right. These will also set the correct request line in
the http request.

Cheers
Dave