HC to Rev conversion question

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jul 22 14:14:42 EDT 2007

Dale Pond wrote:

> The most important big issue for me seems to be Rev does not like "start
> using stack ..."

It works okay, but it may not be able to find your stacks. Unless you
pass a full path to the stack you want to use, Rev will look in the
defaultfolder for the stack. There are two ways to fix the problem. The
first would be to set the defaultfolder to the directory the stacks are
in. (If you have 100 stacks, that's probably the easiest way.) The other
way would be to move your stacks to Rev's default location, which is the
folder that has Rev in it, or a subfolder there. This is pretty standard
for standalones, but I don't recommend it when using the IDE.

You can tell if Rev knows where your stack is by doing this in the
message box:

   put there is a stack "myStackName"

If the answer is false, then use a full relative path instead.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com