Runtime Revolution is now Available through Programmer'sParadise

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Fri Jul 20 16:41:24 EDT 2007

> The news is that many professional programmers (dare I say
> most) have never heard of Revolution/RunRev.  Being in
> Programmer's Paradise dramatically elevates Revolution's
> visibility.  The advantage is that a programmer who would
> never had heard of or tried Revolution might purchase or look
> for more information and join our ranks.

Peter is right on. There are also many large corporations that will not
purchase through an international company or outside of a few authorized
resellers. The same is also true with SHI, which sells to many large
corporations and government. Programmer's Paradise's parent company Wayside
technology is also a vertical market distributor, so it also opens up
additional reseller venues (a lot of resellers will only buy through a
distributor).

Dare I also say it - most of our direct competitors are not present there
either :-)

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Worldwide Business Operations