Runtime Revolution is now Available through Programmer's Paradise

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Jul 19 20:25:38 EDT 2007

Lynn-

> Runtime Revolution, the leading cross-platform development environment for
> Windows, Linux and MacOS X is now available through Programmer's Paradise.
> The software development tools reseller sells all versions of Runtime
> Revolution, from Revolution Media through Revolution Enterprise.

Congratulations. That's great visibility and respectability.

What platform is that for, though? There's a button to order Studio but no
way that I can see to specify that I'd like to order the OSX version. Or
(dare I say it) a linux version. Or even any indication that it might make a
difference...

--
 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net