Field question

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Thu Jul 19 13:41:39 EDT 2007

>When I check the contents of tData, only the last field, field "l" was in
>tData

right now you are just replacing the last contents with the next.
into   = replace what was there
after  = put after
before = put before

>How do I correct this?

depends on what you want to do...
If you are appending the data to the var

local tData
put empty into tData
put field "a" & return after tData
put field "b"  & return after tData
put field "c"  & return after tData
put field "d"  & return after tData

you could compact each field into a single line
for decoding later.

local tData
put empty into tData
put URLEncode(field "a") & return after tData
put URLEncode(field "b") & return after tData
put URLEncode(field "c") & return after tData
put URLEncode(field "d") & return after tData

If you want each field available in an array do this

local tDataA

put field "a" into tDataA [a]
put field "b" into tDataA [b]
put field "c" into tDataA [c]