Location of a Function

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Thu Jul 19 06:59:33 EDT 2007

Hi,

Create a Stack that will be used as a Library Stack (Call it
LibUtils.rev or whatever) then in the main stack that loads the
others, do a start using "LibUtils.rev". You will need the full path
of the file, which if it's in the same folder as the main stack you
can get by doing this:

put the filename of this stack into myLibraryStackFilePathName
set the itemDelimiter to "/"
put "LibUtils.rev" into item -1 of myLibraryStackFilePathName
start using myLibraryStackFilePathName

Hope this Helps
Dave