Location of a Function

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Wed Jul 18 08:08:31 EDT 2007

Thank you for your replies, David, Ken, and Richard.

Never heard of back scripts, so I guess that's my next bit of
homework.  I'll also look into whether it may be easier to use sub-
stacks instead of stack files.  My reason for stack files has always
been that they keep a project running leaner if some of the stacks
run into hundreds of cards and some of the fields contain thousands
of lines of data.  But that may have been more of an issue back in
the day.

Thanks again,

Gregory Lypny

Associate Professor of Finance
John Molson School of Business
Concordia University
Montreal, Canada

On Tue, Jul 17, 2007, at 10:26 PM, Ken Ray responded to David Bovill: