Generic setprop (was: Re: Custom Properties vs globals)

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 20:57:54 EDT 2007

On 7/17/07, Eric Chatonet <eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com> wrote:

> But this reminded me of a non documented way to handle GetProp and
> SetProp in Rev allowing to trigger any prop in a given custom
> property set in one single handler:

Now this is why I posted my original question, I was expecting someone to
come back with some command I wasn't aware of, or special syntax, or
undocumented feature on how to set a chunk of a custom prop. Unfortunately
they didn't, but this looks pretty cool. Now all I have to do is figure out
how I can take advantage of this ;-)

Thanks Eric.