RevMedia - what cant it do?

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Mon Jul 16 05:14:28 EDT 2007

In fact this is expressly prohibited in the EULA:

d) If the version of Revolution you licensed did not include
Standalone Builder: you may not distribute Created Software as any
form of standalone executable application; nor may you distribute
Created Software with any standalone application specifically
designed to open any stack file ("Player") other than the Player
supplied by Runtime Revolution Limited ("Revolution Player").

Warm Regards,

Heather