Referencing a stack that is not open

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Fri Jul 13 20:59:32 EDT 2007

It loads the stack into memory and keeps it there. You will see this if you
check the "mainstacks". This is not the same as an "open" stack which you
can check using the "openstacks".

Every time Rev gets a property (even if it checks whether a stack exists) it
"loads" the stack into memory - you have to "unload" it using the very badly
named "delete stack" syntax if you want to be picky about memory.

In practical terms there is not much difference between an open stack that
is not visible and a "loaded" stack that is not open.

Hope that helps :)