A script question

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Fri Jul 13 08:13:32 EDT 2007

The 'repeat for' is generally a lot faster then the 'repeat with',
but in a case like this with only a few iterations, it wouldn't make
a noticable difference. But with long lists, it can really make a
huge difference.

Best,

Mark

ps. in cases like these I generally don't bother putting the list of
names in a variable, I do this:

repeat for each item i in
"name2,examier2,vsmiFld,vsmiFld2,ci1,vsmiFld3,vsmiFld5,vsmiFld4"
   put empty into fld i
end repeat

So there's yet another variation...