What I did with Rev last night

Dom mcdomi at free.fr
Fri Jul 13 02:35:59 EDT 2007

Björnke von Gierke <bvg at mac.com> wrote:

> answer file "select a rtfd package"
> set the rtftext of field 1 to url ("file:" & it & "/txt.rtf")

Thanx, that works!

So, in order to get the list of "files", I type "the folders" ;-)
No problem, since I *know* that this folder (real) contains only .rtfd
files, and no real folder

putting this list in a list field, a click triggers "set the rtftext",
et voila :-)

now, I want to go a step forward:
my data are organized via a prefix (RR, Photo, Books...)
I want to sub-categorize them by topic...
I am searching for the best method to get it; for now I am relying on
"lineoffset"
below, a bunch of radio buttons labelled according to he topics, and the
script in the group containing those buttons -- maybe an option menu
will be better?

oh, and also, I' am losing the pictures contained in the original
files....