OT - Save the Mac Mini

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Jul 12 18:53:20 EDT 2007

> I feel a more appealling petition for me would be asking for Apple to
> release something like the Gateway -- a Mac Medium that has a bigger box
> with accessible slots and easy user upgrades that is affordable.

I think this will never happen, Apple will not expose itself to the mayhem
of having to support all the peripherals windows has too. From asian cheap
products to latest wintel acessory, Apple simple does not have the resources
to test and make sure everything works.

the mac experience is the "just works" experience, if you're able to open it
and plug whichever you want, that experience will be in jeopardy...

I don't think apple will take that route, to much support issues.