What I did with Rev last night

Dom mcdomi at free.fr
Thu Jul 12 05:38:26 EDT 2007

Peter Brigham <pmbrig at gmail.com> wrote:

> and I keep all my recipes in a stack that imports and automatically
> formats recipes from the web so I can print one out when I need it

Interesting!

I do take "notes", me too...
The simplest way (for me), is to create text files, and access them as
you like, a text editor (here, TextEdit), a stack which serves as a
front end...
speaking of this, I had recently a problem with "text" files stored by
Sidenote*: in fact, it stores files of "rtfd" type, so Rev cannot have
an access to them; they are not text files, they are not "folders"...

*Sidenote shows itself as a little drawer, which pops from the side of
the screen as the mouse goes there
<http://www.chatelp.org/>