OT - Save the Mac Mini

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Wed Jul 11 13:48:16 EDT 2007

you could start up the mini in Target disk mode.
connect firewire bewteen machines. Mini off
boot mini while pressing the T key
firewire symbol will appear on mini's attached screen
volume in mini will appear on other machine's desktop as a firewire drive

or for more precise and easier moving of files,
system-library-passwords, etc after upgrading to Tiger, use the
Migration Assistant application that it comes with.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o