Is it possible to automatically open OSX adressbook and import a vcf file?

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 12:05:49 EDT 2007

Thanks Ian and Klaus,

I got a nice icon now on OSX and I got it working.
I put this into the script:
launch  "/Users/william/Desktop/William.vcf" with
"/applications/Address Book.app"

It took a while to get it going but I find out you have to write
"Address Book.app" in stead of "addressbook.app".

In the script I now ask where to put the .vcf file.
What if I am not the user of this litte stack. Do I have to use
Defaultfolder with this or are there other options?

greetings,

William