confirming the insert cursor bug

Charles Silverman charlessilverman at mac.com
Fri Jul 6 19:21:51 EDT 2007

The insert cursor bug seems to happen only on intel macs running rev
2.8.1.
cheers,
-Charles

_______________
Charles Silverman, M.Ed.
SNOW Coordinator - http://snow.utoronto.ca
Adaptive Technology Resource Centre
Faculty of Information, University of Toronto
phone:  416.946.8301 or 416.94.3225
fax: 416.971.2629

Need captioning  for the Web? - Get CapScribe at www.capscribe.com

"Now, 75 years later in an abundant society where people have
laptops, cell phones, iPods, and minds like empty rooms, I still plod
along with books." - Harper Lee"Now, 75 years later in an abundant
society where people have laptops, cell phones, iPods, and minds like
empty rooms, I still plod along with books."
     - Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird

"If you follow my [guidelines], it will guarantee good design. But
Steve Jobs doesn't want good design. He wants great design, and my
method will never give you that."
      -Donald Norman, co-founder, Nielsen Norman Group