scripting challenge Contest ?

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Fri Jul 6 17:21:53 EDT 2007

Sakari,

Looks like a clever approach! I haven't had a chance to try it out,
but it looks to be a nice combination of techniques. Anything I post
here is up for grabs, unless I specifically say otherwise (and I
never have). Especially when the group is working on a challenge, I'm
happy to see someone adapt something that I post.

We were all "noobs" once, including myself. Keep at it, and please
feel welcome to chime in and contribute. Often some of the newer
people come up with the most novel approaches - us old hats may be
clever once in a while, but we're probably also set in our ways =).

- Brian