insert cursor bug

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 10:53:30 EDT 2007

On 7/6/07, Stephen Barncard <stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com> wrote:

> This makes very difficult any text editing where the background of
> the field is dark and the text is light. I do not have a INTEL native
> text editor handy that can do a black background to see if this is a
> OS problem.

In a Universal edition of BBEdit I can set the page to black and the font to
be white and everything appears to work as expected - actually it does a
very good job because the line to be edited I have set to be hilighted to
yellow  and the cursor is actually taller than the hilighted line, as I move
the cursor from outside the document into the black page it changes to a
white cursor (as is the insertion point) and then as I pass the cursor
through the hilighted line the cursor changes to black ONLY for that portion
of the cursor that is inside the hilight, ie I can get it so the top of the
cursor is white, the middle black and the bottom white.

Seems to be a Rev problem.