People using Digital River Payment Processing

Scott Kane scott at cdroo.com
Thu Jul 5 13:49:37 EDT 2007

Hi,

I won't go into details here as it is technically off topic for this list.
It's just a heads up for those people who use Digital River for payment
processing or are a customer who purchases software through the Digital
River system (SWReg, Regnow, RegSoft etc).  If this affects you you may like
to check out a post on comp.software.shareware.authors newsgroup on Usenet.
If you are interested but can't see that newsgroup you can contact me off
list and I'll forward it (but please try the newsgroup first as I'm kinda
busy).

Cheers

Scott Kane