What I did with Rev last night

Dom mcdomi at free.fr
Thu Jul 5 08:49:59 EDT 2007

J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:

> It is so satisfying to be able to write whatever I need. Anyone else
> done little personal stacks with Rev lately?

I made a little stack to extract data from a .plist file, in order to
get a human readable list of my last order of some photos I stored in
iPhoto
(there was a time-limited deal to get 4"x6" pictures, at 7 euro cents
piece ;-))

nice to have a ADSL line, though, to transmit my pictures to the
merchant!

I also made a front-end to home budget -- but the "Table" object is too
buggy in my old DeamCard 2.6.1 ;->