switch - case works different on Win-Mac !?

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Wed Jul 4 06:48:19 EDT 2007

Hi,

As a test, do this:

set the cpTest of this stack to empty
switch (tTarget)

case "btnBildKopieren"
put the cpTest of this stack into myTemp
put tTarget & cr after myTemp
set the cpTest of this stack to myTemp
break

-- copy the above code for each "case".

end switch

put the cpTest of this stack into myTemp
answer  myTemp

This should tell you if the case statements are running into each other.

Hope this helps
All the Best
Dave