the pencil

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Jul 4 02:39:48 EDT 2007

> Yes it would be good to catch up with some other Revolutionaries. We
> should see what our various travels allow.
> So Sarah is Qld, I am NSW and you are Vic? or Tas?

It was discussed a few years ago but I think there was only about three of
us then. Since then I've receded into lurker status on this list.

Cheers from Adelaide (hopefully one of these days a hamlet in SE Tas ;-)

Carn the Crows!

--

Monte Goulding                                      BCompSci
Sweat Technologies                      BAppSci (Hons)

InstallGadget - How to create an installer in 10 seconds
Download now from: http://www.sweattechnologies.com/InstallGadget