[ANN} Writing (not drawing) with the pencil

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Wed Jul 4 02:27:57 EDT 2007

Ahhh, yes, I remember this solution from the HC list.

I wanted to produce a similar effect and covered the "handwriting" with a
bazillion little teeny-tiny buttons that were sequentially hidden.

Worked, tho'!

I remember somebody suggesting that I bite the bullet and learn Flash, but
I think Flash's not exactly cheap these days...

Love the pencil stack!  In my mind's eye I keep seeing the "drawing" of
Elizabeth I's signature at I think it was either the beginning or the end
of  each episode of the 1970s BBC miniseries on Elizabeth starring Glenda
Jackson.

Judy