the pencil

Scott Kane scott at cdroo.com
Tue Jul 3 10:50:33 EDT 2007

From: "Richmond Mathewson" <geradamas at yahoo.com>

> I shall raise the idea of RR selling Runtime Revolution 2.0 at a greatly
> reduced rate for the "have-not-so-muches".

Actually...  I was thinking the other day it'd be kind of cool if there was
a version that compiled but did not contain extras like database support
etc.  Something in between Media and Studio to attract those wanting cross
platform but who aren't ready to commit to heavily.

Golly!   Am I agree with Richmond Thane of Scotland?   <ebwg>

Scott Kane