ANN: Snapper Screen Recorder for Mac OS X

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jul 2 10:14:57 EDT 2007

Hi Andre,

I can't show the cursor yet. I have been thinking of several
solutions. Maybe I can show a cursor in a cursor-shaped system window
during recording, but I am sure this will be annoying. Perhaps I
could remember the cursor location in a list and add a picture of the
cursor later. As far as I know, there is no way to show the cursor
when making a snapshot in Revolution. Ideas to solve this problem are
highly appreciated!

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http;//www.salery.com

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 2-jul-2007, om 16:08 heeft Andre Garzia het volgende geschreven: