Standalone building Look and Feel

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 00:47:54 EST 2007

The problem is that in the current version of Rev, the standalone
builder does not always copy the display plugin bundles to your new
app, so they look like they are running under OS 9. You have to find
the Plugins inside the Rev app package and copy them to the empty
Plugins folder in your app.

If you want this to happen autaomtically, here is a link to a script I
posted for this purpose. Watch out for line wraps.
<http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2006-August/086343.html>

HTH,
Sarah