In standalone, closing a modal closes everything

Mark Powell mark_powell at symantec.com
Tue Jan 30 13:45:58 EST 2007

> It ends with that -- what comes before it?

--in main stack, button script is...

on mouseUp
  openLicenseDialog
end mouseUp

--in main stack, stack script is...

on openLicenseDialog
  modal stack "License"
end openLicenseDialog

--in stack "License", button script is...

on mouseUp
  RequestDone
end mouseUp

--in stack "License", stack script is...
on RequestDone
  <simple variable checks here>
  close this stack
end RequestDone

BTW, Devin, I have tried saying specifically

close stack "License"

but the result is the same.

I should clarify one thing.  In development it works as expected.  In
the standalone model, I am using the altSplash methodology, so the
splash screen is technically the executable, while the main stack
referenced above is an un-compiled stack.

Also, I know there has been a bug in one version of Rev or another of
focus switching out of Rev into another application.  I experience that
with 2.7.2.  I can hack together a small sample of what I am talking
about later today, but any idea beforehand are greatly appreciated.

subscription preferences: