U3 questions

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jan 30 12:06:38 EST 2007

Hi Richard,

There is some important information in the "What's New" files that
come with Revolution.

You handle the u3Eject message in the startUp handler, which is sent
to your standalone together with a parameter. The parameters are
described in aforementioned file.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 30-jan-2007, om 18:02 heeft Richard Gaskin het volgende geschreven: