[OT] Building Mac Installers

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Tue Jan 30 09:27:14 EST 2007

Scott,

I assume you have the Developers Tools installed on your mac. There's
an application called PackageMaker that is bundled with it. It allows
you to build .pkg files with all the options you want including scripts.

a quote:

"You can bundle executable files within your package and
Installer.app will run these executables during the install.
Generally these files will be shell scripts."

Just launch it and look into the help file, everything is there!!!

Cheers
andre