In standalone, closing a modal closes everything

Mark Powell mark_powell at symantec.com
Tue Jan 30 06:46:00 EST 2007

Here is a distillation of my problem.  From my main stack, I call a
stack with

   modal stack "MyAnswerDialog"

On that modal stack, there is an OK button with the script ending with

   close this stack

In the development environment, the modal is closed as expected and you
return to the main stack.  As an executable, clicking the OK button
quits the application (i.e. OK closes both main and modal stacks).  I am
using Rev 2.7.2.   Am I doing something wrong?  I could have sworn this
has worked in the past.

Mark