[OT] Building Mac Installers

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Jan 29 17:03:02 EST 2007

This is an off-topic request for anyone who has experience building
installers on the Mac platform that rely on scripts.  I received a request
from a client to build installers that need to do some condition checking
and be editable on the client's end, via text-editing a script or similar.
DMG drag-install is not an option due to file-checking needs, and packages
that charge per seat/year usage fees are not acceptable.

I came across a package called MacInstallerBuilder which looks promising,
but am wondering if any folks around here have other experience and/or
suggestions.  Please contact off-list.

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director