Hairlines and Scaling

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 28 12:30:58 EST 2007

Well, my hairline has been receding for a number of
years, and my troubles seem to get bigger and bigger;
however, I am back with a vengeance and would ne
grateful if you could look at the petition at the
bottom of this message.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

I have read and signed the online petition:

   "The Devils (1971) Special Edition, Uncut, remastered DVD release."

hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition
service, at:

   http://www.PetitionOnline.com/Grandier/

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might
agree, too.  If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and
consider signing yourself.

Richmond Mathewson